ST. PETERSBURG INTERNATIONAL HEALTH FORUM
Venue: EXPOFORUM Convention and Exhibition Center, St. Petersburg
Официальные хэштеги: #SPIHF #healthforum
The St. Petersburg International Health Forum has been held in St. Petersburg since 2013 and is one of the key congress and exhibition events of the Northwestern Federal District in the field of healthcare and public health. The SPIHF includes a program of scientific and practical events and an exhibition program.
SPIHF 2022 is an open platform for the exchange of experience and the opportunity to acquire new knowledge and competencies from leading experts and opinion leaders.
The program of scientific and practical events of the XI Anniversary St. Petersburg International Health Forum includes over 60 scientific and practical events and more than 200 authoritative speakers. The focus is on scientific and practical conferences for industry leaders and specialists, interdisciplinary presentations, seminars, analysis of specific clinical cases, discussion of new methods, master classes, business b2b negotiations.
SPIGF IN NUMBERS
2 300 sq. m
MORE 70 EVENTS
- GOVERNMENTAL SUPPORT:
- Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
- FSBI “National Institute of Quality” of Roszdravnadzor
- Government of St. Petersburg
- Government of the Leningrad Region
- INDUSTRY SUPPORT:
- Regional public organization “Doctors of St. Petersburg”
- SRO “Association of private clinics of St. Petersburg”
- NGO “Association of Physiotherapy and Medical Rehabilitation” of St. Petersburg
- All-Russian public organization “Association of Nurses of Russia”
- Regional Public Organization of the Leningrad Region “Professional Association of Nursing Specialists”